Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mary Frances

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Yes, Post your code.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Mary Frances" wrote in message
I have a 9 mb file that I want to create a macro that will copy/paste/new
workbook/creat a copy for one of the sheets, then copy/paste values some
of
the cells in the new workbook, then delete A1:BB1119. The macro I have
written should work, but does not. If I delete the rows and then the
columns, the rows will delete, but not the columns. If I delete the
columns
first, the rows will not delete. I am thinking Excel may have a limit on
how
many deletions it can do in a macro. Do you have any ideas on how I can
accomplish this task?
--
Mary Frances