Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Working with multiple sheets

Try

Sub gotoselections()
For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Windows(1).SelectedSheets
MsgBox sh.Name
Application.Goto sh.Range("k1") ', scroll:=True
Next
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Nav" wrote in message
Hello

I am holding shift (or Ctrl) and adding data to the cells in all the
sheets.
However the page does not appear to move on the other sheets although the
data has been input.

Eg. all sheets when viewed start at Col A Row 1. I add data to col Z row
1
( the sheet I am working on now shows Col Z as the first col when viewed),
however when viewing the other sheets they still start at Col A (although
the
data added is in the correct col/row).

Is there a way that the cell selection for all the sheets can be done -
hence it actually moves with the sheet you are working on?

Any ideas appreciated and thank you in advance.

Regards, Nav