Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jenna mul[_2_] jenna mul[_2_] is offline

Default Listing values that meet a criteria.

Thank you for the suggestion however, I need the document to do this
automatically for the user so as he gave each item a rating - it would appear
automatically in a different page if it was a rating between "1" and "3".

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Use AutoFilter. You can make it display only those rows that meet criteria.
You can even copy/paste them elsewhere. See:

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter01.html
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200789

"jenna mul" wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to create a list from a worksheet i've made but am unsure how to
go about it. The worksheet has a table that gives a rating for different
safety issues from a drop down menu (n/a, 1,2,3,4, & 5). I need to be able
to list all the ratings that are a certain value Ie. List all the items that
have a rating of 3-5 or only the ones that show "n/a" on a different sheet so
the user will be able to comment on them separatly. The ratings for the
items in the table will differ each time a user uses the document. Any help
will be appreciated. Thank you