Fredrik Wahlgren

"Kassie" wrote in message
Hi PhilS

I have searched some more, and came across the following very interesting
website, dealing with DateDif. Check it out, and maybe contact the author
for more advise. It appears that DateDif is a worksheet function,

available
in Excel, but which gives #NUM and #VALUE errors. I think your

installation
did not go well, hence the lack of the DateDif function, or else your
personal.xls sheet is in the wrong location?

Check out: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

Intersting link. But it doesn't explain why you would get #NAME. You do get
this error if you tru to insert something like =NoSuchFunction() in a cell
because Excel doesn't recognize it as a function. I haven't followed this
thread but I woul like to know what happens if you use the function wizard
and insert DateDif using parameters that should work.

/Fredrik