Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FP Novice FP Novice is offline

Default Single cell access

Thanks John, it seems I should have been able to find that...

"John Bundy" wrote:

Go to Tools-Options, select edit tab and uncheck the box Move Selection
After Enter. They can still click out, but enter does not move them.
--
-John
is helpful.

"FP Novice" wrote:

Hello,

I created a spreadsheet to lookup patch panel positions on a fiber optic
network for technicians. I would like the technicians to have access to a
single cell where they enter data, after they press enter I want them to
remain in the same cell (not advance down the sheet) is this possible?