Lady Layla

This may provide better information and possible correction

"Kassie" wrote in message
: Hi PhilS
:
: I have searched some more, and came across the following very interesting
: website, dealing with DateDif. Check it out, and maybe contact the author
: for more advise. It appears that DateDif is a worksheet function, available
: in Excel, but which gives #NUM and #VALUE errors. I think your installation
: did not go well, hence the lack of the DateDif function, or else your
: personal.xls sheet is in the wrong location?
:
: Check out: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm
:
: "PhilS" wrote:
:
: I have used the DateDif function for some time. Recently I reformatted the
: drive and re-installed Office 2K. Now all the cells that have the DateDif
: function entered return an #Name error. What do I need to do to correct this
: problem. Thanking all in advance.
: PhilS