Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Formatting cells in a column with conditional formatting?

If you have already applied it to one cell, then use the Format
Painter icon to copy that format to the other cells.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On May 19, 4:01*pm, shamor wrote:
Thank you for the response but I want to do it for the whole column E3 to
E200 if any of the values in that column fall under 70 its bold and red and
if value is 0 then cell is filled red.

"Tim879" wrote:
Go to format - Conditional Formatting .

if you're trying to format the current cell if it's under 70....
enter Cell Value is < 70

If you're trying for format the current cell if another cell is less
than 70....
enter Formula is =A1<70 *(REPLACE A1 WITH WHAT EVER CELL YOU WANT TO
REVIEW)

then just click on the Format button and set whatever format you want

On May 19, 8:48 am, shamor wrote:
How do I red and bold text on a # in a column if it falls under 70?- Hide quoted text -