Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shamor shamor is offline

Default Formatting cells in a column with conditional formatting?

Thank you for the response but I want to do it for the whole column E3 to
E200 if any of the values in that column fall under 70 its bold and red and
if value is 0 then cell is filled red.

"Tim879" wrote:

Go to format - Conditional Formatting .

if you're trying to format the current cell if it's under 70....
enter Cell Value is < 70

If you're trying for format the current cell if another cell is less
than 70....
enter Formula is =A1<70 (REPLACE A1 WITH WHAT EVER CELL YOU WANT TO
REVIEW)

then just click on the Format button and set whatever format you want

On May 19, 8:48 am, shamor wrote:
How do I red and bold text on a # in a column if it falls under 70?