Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bob Flanagan[_2_] Bob Flanagan[_2_] is offline

Default Customized Toolbar Macro Buttons

It sounds like you are using Excel 2007. Copy and paste image are available
via macros. To do a custom face, Copy the image into Excel. It can be any
size. Then copy it and do a PasteFace to put the image on the button.

I suspect the reason the features disappeared is that it gave the users a
lot of freedom to customize Excel. And that resulted in support calls to
Microsoft, which in turn cost them money. No feature, no support calls,
more profit......

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"MSThinksItKnowsBetter"
wrote in message ...
In Excel 2003 I created numerous Macros for repeated functions that aren't
available from MS. I then created (designed) my own Toolbar buttons to
easily
run these Macros. Why isn't that "Copy Image" "Paste Image" and "Edit
Image"
function still available for Modifying Toolbars?

Once again MS thinks it knows better!