Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KyleE KyleE is offline

Default How to Functionally move one cell to another

I am not sure if excel can even do this but I have exhausted myself looking
so far. If anyone could help I would appreciate this!

I am trying to enter the number 1 in row 3 Column C and when I press enter
it will move that number 1 to row 5 column K, while deleting the number I
just entered in row 3 column C. I want to create a box that I can enter
multiple numbers in and it will direct those numbers to rows and columns that
I choose. Can this be done?

Please Help!

--
Kyle