Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Can't get the macro to quit

Oh - I didn't think about that with a call. Interesting. Love to learn new
things. Thanks

FSt1 wrote:
hi
should have read closer. you are right but remember that daily was invoked
by a call. when it finishes, code exccution returns to the calling sub to
complete to it's end sub. so just because the code hit an end sub doen't mean
that that is the end of the code run, just the end of that sub.
mike has a good idea. check that out.

regards
FSt1

That's what I figured but shouldn't it only call auto_open if the user
answers no on the button? Otherwise it should read through the code for vbYes,

[quoted text clipped - 24 lines]
€˜Begin Input