Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KIM W KIM W is offline

Default Calculate Ending time using Start Time and Elapsed Time

COL A has time from database
COL B has duration
COL C has formula =A1+(1/(24/B1))

24H display of time (aka military format) is merely a display format which
you ucan select in the typical fashion for COL A and COL C. DIsplay format
has nothing to do with formula's calculation.

Kim W.

"Chief 711" wrote:

I have a data base pull that shows a starting time in hh:mm military format,
and an elapsed time in number format (i.e. 30 minutes equals .50). I am
trying to find an equatioin that will add the Starting time and the elapsed
time and show me an ending time in hh.mm military format.