Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cahabbinga cahabbinga is offline

Default Function to calculate total hours worked in one week.

I have a spreadsheet that has rows of employees. The header row lists Name,
Mon, Tues, etc, through Friday, with TOTAL HOURS WORKED at the end. Each
row, under day of week listed the employee's work hours (ex: Under Monday I
have 7:36 - they worked 7hrs and 36 minutes). How do I calculate the TOTAL
HOURS WORKED for the week? I assume there is a formula, but I can't figure
it out for hours:minutes worked per week. Thanks so much for any assistance!