Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rita Palazzi Rita Palazzi is offline

Default Trendline Issues

Microsoft Office 2000

I have two graphs on one chart and both axis are used. The left axis is
based on whole numbers. The right axis is based on percentages. I have
no problem adding a trendline to the line graph using the left axis. I
cannot add a trendline to the line graph using the right axis
(percentages). When I right click the line graph and select "Add
trendline" nothing shows up. However, the "undo" feature says "Undo add
trendline". Could Excel be trying to use the left axis as reference for
this trendline?

Also, for additional information... I've had others in my workgroup
using newer versions of Excel to try to add the trendline as well. No
luck with newer versions either.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rita Brasher
Project Engineer / Int'l MIS and Analysis
FedEx Express