Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TEC-Admin TEC-Admin is offline

Default Error Message: Not enough system resources to display complete

I have another message that seems to be related... And still no answers

In addition to the Not enough system resources to display completely, we are
also receiving Windows virtual memory too low - ...windows is increasing
size... Message claims it is increasing paging size but it never does - I've
deleted the paging file an re-generated in-case of corruption. Both messages
seem to started at the same time.

System is Win XP Pro with all service packs/updates
1GB RAM
Virtual Memory is set at 2048MB minimum (should be more than enough, and was
receiving this message even when windows was managing size)
Office pro 2002 (Excel) (with all updates)
Lots of free disk space
Excel spreadsheet opens just fine on other machines with no resource/memory
messages

Still receiving both messages and still searching for a solution

"KFitz" wrote:

Daniel,

I couldn't agree with you more about being angry that this has gone
unresolved. I have been researching this issue for close to 3 weeks now and
have NOT found an answer yet.

I have tried everything under the sun to fix this issue, but still have not
found a solution. The only thing that I do know, is that OfficeSP1 does not
fix this issue.