Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leanne M (Aussie) Leanne M (Aussie) is offline

Default Dates in forms

Hi,

I am indeed!

The VBA code is currently locked for editing but I can purchase the password
to unlock it which will then allow me to edit it freely as I understand it.

--
Leanne M (Aussie)
(Changed Display name from Leanne)

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Leanne,

I won't ask you, but I hope that you are enjoying it. All Aussies return to
the motherland at least once <g.

Does John provide the code with free access to change. It should be quite
simple, probably just a need to cast the date, but only if the code is open.

--
HTH

Bob

"Leanne M (Aussie)" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I have downloaded J-Walk Enhanced Data form but as yet have not purchased
the VBA code.

Before I do I want to ensure I can change it the way I need to. I have
emailed John and he says he can not resolve the problem but I find it hard
belive.

The issue I have is that I am in the UK and our date format differs
from the US.

I have entered 01/03/08 = dd/mm/yyyy and the entry is appearing on the
form as 03/01/08 mm/dd/yyyy but this will be viewed by my users as 3rd Jan
08 not 1st March 08.

Dates appear on my form in 5 different fields but only one of them is
changable so using a calendar tool will not resolve this.

How/where is the code that tells the form how to display dates? I want to
ensure that I can make the changes before paying the money - I know it is
not
much but as I am not getting paid for my time to develop this file I do
not
want to outlay if it will not work.

Please help - any ideas would be great (though I have a feeling you are
all
going to tell me that I am going to have to purchase the code before you
can
help)