Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Mark is offline

Default Inserting worksheet makes formulae stop working

I have several worksheets which follow the same pattern, like a checklist.
There's another sheet which summarizes what's on the other sheets using
=Sum(BeginSheet:EndSheet!A1), for instance. When I copy BeginSheet and put
it somewhere between BeginSheet and EndSheet, the formulae on the summary
sheet fails to see the values entered in the new sheet. I can get the
summary to start working again by simply pressing F2 to edit the formula in a
cell, then pressing Enter and accepting what's already there. The value
updates immediately.

Is there a way to get around this, or am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you!