Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Is there a fix for the slowness in excel 2007?

I don't have any long calcing workbooks although I can easily see when a 2
second calc becomes 4. My performance issues are with long running macros.
I have one that runs for 6 minutes in 2003 and 13 in 2007. Then there's the
issue I linked to in my first message.

--
Jim