Old April 20th 08, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default how do I delete data in a cell without deleting formula?

First, copy the worksheet then on copied sheet hit F5SpecialConstants

Uncheck what you want to keep, like "text" for titles and OK

EditClearContents or just hit the delete key.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:44:00 -0700, tripy
wrote:

after adding data to a formulatted cell on a worksheet, i save as, and then
use the previous worksheet and delete data to start another worksheet. when
doing this I also delete the formulas, which I don't want to do- go to
question.