Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bill Kuunders Bill Kuunders is offline

Default Excel Formulas

Two ways.

save the original first
Change all formula's to text by adding the ' at the front and change them
back to formula's in the new book.

Or
after copying and moving the sheet use Edit Replace to remove the
workbook name (replace with "").

--
Greetings from New Zealand

"designci" wrote in message
I am trying to create a formula that averages numbers in a specific cells
on
multiple worksheets within the same workbook. Once I set up the template
(or
Total page), I would like to be able to copy that page to another workbook
and have it function in the same way. However, I am unable to get the
formulas to copy from one workbook to another without the reference to the
original workbook. I am sure that there is a simple way of creating the
initial formula that would allow me to copy that worksheet from one
workbook
to another, but keep the reference only to the workbook that is current.

This is taking hours to try to correct and figure out. Help is
appreciated!