Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default x axis info changing

What's the data look like? Could you paste in a sample of the three series?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Alicia" wrote in message
Thanks that works. The only thing is that it's adding years to my actual
data. For example, my data ends at 2006, yet the chart goes up to 2008.
Any
ideas on how to fix.

"Del Cotter" wrote:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Alicia said:
I need to show in the line graph all 3 lists with their corresponding
dates
and financial data.

I went to the source data, series tab, and created 3 series for my 3
lists
(A, B, C). My question is how do I get the info from all 3 series to
reflect
in my X axis (as it only allows me to select one set of dates).

Abandon the line chart and use a scatter chart instead.

Forget the fact that the default scatter chart has points and no lines,
and a line chart has lines. You can easily give the scatter chart series
lines too.

--
Del Cotter
NB Personal replies to this post will send email to