Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default x axis info changing

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Alicia said:
I need to show in the line graph all 3 lists with their corresponding dates
and financial data.

I went to the source data, series tab, and created 3 series for my 3 lists
(A, B, C). My question is how do I get the info from all 3 series to reflect
in my X axis (as it only allows me to select one set of dates).

Abandon the line chart and use a scatter chart instead.

Forget the fact that the default scatter chart has points and no lines,
and a line chart has lines. You can easily give the scatter chart series
lines too.

--
Del Cotter