Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steveo0707 steveo0707 is offline

Default Conditional Format Formula

I have spreadsheet set up in Microsoft Exel 2003. I am using it to keep track
of Pump Pm's. I have colums off to the right where I enter Employee's
initials to show that they completed the PM. I have 4 crews and need to
formulate the cells to assign a specific color for each crew, not each
individual. How do I get it to recognize each set of initials assigned to
each crew?

"Mike" wrote:

Hey, can anybody help me with this possible formula?

I basically want my rows to alternate colors, but only alternate if there is
something in the row... so,

if row contains something, then mod(row(),2).

How could I do this?