Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default INDEX FUNCTION

Thanks, Max. I'm not familiar with the site and it just looked that way to
me from things on their home page. As you note later on: if file was
uploaded and made available once, should be able to do it again -- unless the
interface at the site is not all that intuitive. Guess that's one of the
advantages I have by having my own web site - FTP to upload, provide link for
others to download from.

"Max" wrote:

It looks like freefilehosting.com is primarily for storing your own files,
not for sharing with others.

Not really, Jerry. I'm been using the site for some time for the sharing
purposes. One can easily upload sample files, then copy n paste the "direct"
links to these, in responses to OPs.
--
Max
Singapore