Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dale Pulliam Dale Pulliam is offline

Default Where can I find how to use Excel 2007 to grade tests?

I would like to set up Excel worksheets that correlate to tests I give my
students. Each question would have a statement that would be given for a
correct answer and a statement given for an incorrect answer. Once he
worksheet was built all I would have to do is input the student's answers.
For every correct answer Excel would supply the corresponding statement, and
do the same for any incorrect answer given. Right now I am hand-building the
report for each test given to each student and it simply takes too long.