Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Changing the row height at a particular column

How can I make it so that row 4 has one height from
columns A-L and another height from columns M-T?

You can't. A row (or column) has the same height (or width) in the *entire*
row (or column).

An alternative would be to merge cells in 2 rows starting at column M but
merging cells usually cause more unforseen problems that they're worth.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"I NEED HELP FAST!" <I NEED HELP wrote in
message ...
Hello, My question is regarding chnaging the row width at a particular
column. For example, I have the height of a row at 4.5 pixels, which is
extremely small (it's a spacer row), but when I reach column M I want the
height to be different the rest of the way. How can I make it so that row