Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing the row height at a particular column

Hello, My question is regarding chnaging the row width at a particular
column. For example, I have the height of a row at 4.5 pixels, which is
extremely small (it's a spacer row), but when I reach column M I want the
height to be different the rest of the way. How can I make it so that row 4
has one height from columns A-L and another height from columns M-T?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible. The row height applies to the entire row. Column width
applies to the entire column. You can play with inserting rows and columns
and merging cells to achieve certain effects.

Tyro

"I NEED HELP FAST!" <I NEED HELP wrote in
message ...
Hello, My question is regarding chnaging the row width at a particular
column. For example, I have the height of a row at 4.5 pixels, which is
extremely small (it's a spacer row), but when I reach column M I want the
height to be different the rest of the way. How can I make it so that row
4
has one height from columns A-L and another height from columns M-T?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How can I make it so that row 4 has one height from
columns A-L and another height from columns M-T?

You can't. A row (or column) has the same height (or width) in the *entire*
row (or column).

An alternative would be to merge cells in 2 rows starting at column M but
merging cells usually cause more unforseen problems that they're worth.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP