Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Keepsmiling1228 Keepsmiling1228 is offline

Default Help with saving a Macro

Hi All, any help would be appreciated.

I'm new to using macros (Excel 2003) and I cannot seem to understand where
to save a macro so that is it accessible to me whenever I open Excel. I've
tried saving it in my personal workbook, but whenever I try to "view" the
visual basic language my macro seems to dissapear. My end goal is actually
to try to get a macro saved "somewhere" that is accessible to our whole
company to use if needed, but I'm lost as to where to even begin. I've gone
through the "record a macro" senerio 4 times now and still, each time I try
to "edit" the macro I lose it. Am I saving when I shouldn't be? or Not
saving. Any help I try to look up on the webiste talks about Modules? What
is a Module? Am I creating the macro wrong all together?
Any help/answers are appreciated, but please be very basic in your
explanation, I'm very new to macros and the terminology. I have created them
years ago, but I'm very rusty and it never seemed to be this difficult in the
past.
--
Thank you,
Patty