Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Headers (or freezing rows)

You are not impolite.

We are just talking about different version of Excel with the commands in a
different place.

I don't use 2007 but see Ron de Bruin's site to have a look at where all the
2007 commands are located.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Freeze Panes is in the same place as it always has been, just harder to find.

Gord

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:59:25 -0400, "Gene L." wrote:

Thank you for the answer but I am no closer to a solution than I was when I
sent it.
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I am using Excel 2007 but I see none of
the commands or selections that you mention on the ribbon I am looking at.
Nothing about "windows" or Freezing Panes". are we on the same page?
I do not mean to be impolite, but this kind of thing is frustrating.
Thank you
Gene L