Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Excel Formula to concatenate record from 2 tables

Look he
http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctio...tml#IndexMatch

Check out Example 2 and Example 3. Your specific scenario may be a little
more complicated, but YES you can do it! I think the limit is like 31
conditions, or something like that.

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"Negda" wrote:

I need to add data to record from a different table - Example:

Table 1 contains: Custmer, Invoice Number, Shipment Number, Product
Number, and many other details

Table contains: Custmer, Invoice Number, Product Number and some data
that are not exist in table 1 such as Amount left to be shipped

Is there a formula that I cann find the correct data that match 3
parmeters in table 1 and to bring it from table 2 to table 1 ?

hope I was clear enough'
thanks
NK