Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Brooks Dave Brooks is offline

Default Display of a hyperlink .jpg file in Excel 2002

Something happened to my machine when I was at a website and a number of
things got screwed up. I fixed several, but something happened to Excel. I
am running XP on a Dell PC.

I have numerous excel spreadsheets with hyperlinks to .jpg pictures. After
creating the hyperlinks, I use to be able to click on the cell and IE would
open to display the picture. I used that to check and see if I had
hyperlinked to the correct picture.

Now, I click on the cell and nothing happens. The hyperlink is there and OK.

What has changed and how do I fix this problem.

Thanks for your help.