Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default I need to alert users with errors and warnings on a excel 2003 tem

Well first of all, an Excel workbook (template in your case) is not composed
of tabs, it is composed of one or more worksheets, each of which has a tab.
Your question is so vague no one could answer you. You should provide
examples of what you're trying to accomplish.

Tyro

"LOST" wrote in message
I have set up a template composed of various tabs, with financial data.
I need to alert users when they make a mistake, and to show them where is
the error to correct it.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.