Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Becs I Know Nathing Becs I Know Nathing is offline

Default How do I a rotate my square radar chart (square-diamond)?

Hi There Helpful People

I need to rotate (the whole of my) my square-shaped 'radar' chart 45degrees
so that it is diamond-shaped. At the moment the lines of the axes are
horizontal and vertical and make a cross-shape (not unlike a + shape) and I
need the lines to be on the diagonal (making a X shape).

The chart doesn't have a green dot which I could use to rotate the whole
chart.
What should I do? Is this possible?

I'm using Microsoft Excel 2003, part of the Microsoft Office Professional
Edition.

Many thanks in advance