John Mansfield

You can't change the default line weight. However, you can create a custom
chart with the heavier line weights and then use that custom chart instead of
Excel's defaults. To do so, click once on your finished chart with the
heavier line weights. Go to the standard toolbar and select Chart - Chart
Type. In the Chart Type dialog box, select the Custom Types tab. Go to the
bottom of the dialog box and select User Defined. Add a name for your chart
and a description if needed. Hit the Add button and your custom chart will
be saved with all of Excel's given charts.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"KCollard" wrote:

How do I change the default setting for the "Line Weight" when creating
charts - at the moment all of my graphs are created with a very thin line
weight & I would like the standard to be thicker....