Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default is there a way to make info from one cell migrate to another cellautomatically?

I'm not sure how to describe this. I have a row of information and
some of the cells need to change daily. I'd like to keep a record of
the info for the past couple of weeks. Right now I'm doing the tedious
work of cutting and pasting the info in each cell before I change it.
is there a way to get the info from one cell to migrate to another
cell immediately after I type it, then the next time I type in the
cell for the info to migrate to the next successive cell?