Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rldjda rldjda is offline

Default viewing a list

I am able to view all contents from the range, but I have to click the up
arrow to scroll to the top of the list. So if the range is A1:A10, all cells
appear in the list, but I don't see them "instantly" because for some reason
the view starts at A11. I have to scroll up, which is another step that I
feal should be unecessary.

"rldjda" wrote:

When clicking on the drop down arrow of a "List" validated cell, I have to
scroll up to see the contents of the list because only the blank area "below"
the list contents apears first. How can I change the view to immediately
show the list contents starting from the first item on the list?