Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Can I randomize numbers ALREADY in a column?

If i understand you correctly, you want to randomize the data you have
already put in the sheet. in an empty cell type =rand(), this creates a
random number, select copy that number. Next select the data you want to
randomize and right click, paste special, and select multiply. Repeat for the
other set of data. This multiplies each cell by a random number, not just the
same number.
--
-John
is helpful.

"GrsmRngr" wrote:

I have three columns of numbers Column A = 9101-9120, Column B =
9121-9140, and Column C = 9141-9160. I need to randomize columns B & C
seperately, but with the numbers that are already in the columns. Can I do
this somehow?