Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Document contains macros message

Read Debra's notes again--especially #'s 6 and 7.

You don't delete the modules for those objects--you clear out anything in the
code window.

april wrote:

The problem still remains. When I attempt to delete within 'Worksheet' for
each 'Sheet' (step 6 and 7), the code is not deleted (it keeps returning
when I go back to the Sheet to check that it has been deleted.

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Check out Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

april wrote:

Hi

I am receiving the warning that my document contains macros. This was
because at one time I had created a macro for the document. I no longer
use
the macro.

How do I delete the macros (I cannot find the with the spreadsheet) as I
do
not want to receive the warning anymore.

Thank you
Regards.

--

Dave Peterson