Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default How to Keep my Format ??

PasteSpecial doesn't have any hot key, but if you use a script (VBA macro)
for copy and paste, you can assign an own hot key to your macro!
Stefi

€˛Astroboy€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hello Stefi,

Thank you for reply....

Is Paste Special has HOT Key? Like Paste (ctl-v)? b/c I am using on script
to paste the copied cells...

Thank you....

"Stefi" wrote:

Try to use PasteSpecial/Values instead of Paste! Paste copies values and
formats as well.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Astroboy€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hello....

I have worksheet call Template.xls with format I like to use..(bold.. align
center..borders..etc.....)

But whenever I copy cells from another worksheet and paste on Template.xls
then my format is gone..(NO bold, align center...etc..)

So my question is ... is there any way to keeping my format? even though I
copy and paste from another wokrsheet...

Thanks in advance...