Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Julie Julie is offline

Default Hi Everyone! Im a Student so please be kind...

Im trying to do line chart with the excel 2007 and it seems almost
impossible. I've used excel 2003 and dont have a problem with making charts
of any kind but for some reason I'm trapped with 2007. For a paper in one of
my classes, i have to submit a graph to match the DAILY DATA from one of my
books i've made. In this graph i have to compare the following technology
companies.
CIEN
IDCC
CML
XATA
AAPL
KNM
and compare it all to
QQQQ (all in one graph)

Im trying to follow the steps from Excel help but its always leading me to
one stable line with one color. Please Help! If anyone knows a step by step
process to execute this graph correctly, it would be greatly appreciated.