Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Deb G Deb G is offline

Default Copying Excel formulas from one Workbook to another

I have a workbook that has 13 worksheets. One for each month and then one for
a tally of all worksheets to get quarterly and ytd totals. I created 5 of
these for 5 different depts

A user corrupted the 13th summary page in one dept. I want to copy the 13th
summary page from one dept (one workbook) to the other dept (second
workbook). Every time I copy and paste, it also pastes the location of the
first workbook. I do not want to copy the workbook location, I just want to
copy the formulas. If I try paste special to get the formulas only, it still
copies in the the first workbook location. Is there a way to copy and paste
formulas from one workbook to another without the original workbook location
also copying?

Thank You!
Deb