Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Conker10382 Conker10382 is offline

Default Password Protecting a worksheet

Works like a charm! Accomplishes exactly what I needed! Thanks Sean!

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

You can Hide the sheet (Format - Sheet - Hide) then protect the workbook.
This wil disallow unhide. You would need to unprotect to allow unhide...

"Conker10382" wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to password lock only a specific
worksheet inside of a workbook? I would like all of my direct reports to be
able to access the workbook but not be able to access a certain page within
it, because it will contain associate personal information, unless they have
a password.

Thanks for any responses.