Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chris Chris is offline

Default Find double record and merge

Hi JP,

Thank you for your idea, I will try it out

"JP" wrote:

A Pivot Table would add up all the unique entries for each product.
Use "Product Name" as your row field and "UnitsOrdered" as your data
item.

HTH,
JP

On Mar 6, 5:22 am, Chris wrote:
Hi

I am using excel 2003.
I have 3 columns: ProductID, ProductName , Units Ordered.
I want to lookup double records in de column "Product ID".
Then I want to merge the double records in the column "Product ID", but he
must add the number of the record in the column Units Ordered.
Looks like this
Product ID Product Name UnitsOrdered
43301 Campylosel (20 boîtes gelose) 1
43301 Campylosel (20 boîtes gelose) 8

I must look like this
Product ID Product Name UnitsOrdered
43301 Campylosel (20 boîtes gelose) 9

Does anyone have an idea how I can do this automatically?

Thanks