Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matlock Matlock is offline

Default 7 Day Automatic Imput

That formula works well. But is there any way for it to just show (1st,
2nd...ext) insted of just 1, 2, 3.

"Alan" wrote:

With date in G3, in G26 enter =G3+1 ; in G49 enter =G3+2 ; in G72 enter
=G3+3 and so on, make sure all these cells have the same formatting as G3,
Regards,
Alan.
"Matlock" wrote in message
On my Schedule Creator my business uses, I'd like to be able to type in a
date once (ex: 1st..) then in the seperate cells, it automatically inserts
the next six days for that week, in different cells. Without us having to
type in each individual day ourselves.

Day one is in G3... then day two is in G26.. then, G49, G72, G95, G118,
G141.

Is there any formula for this?