Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 7 Day Automatic Imput

On my Schedule Creator my business uses, I'd like to be able to type in a
date once (ex: 1st..) then in the seperate cells, it automatically inserts
the next six days for that week, in different cells. Without us having to
type in each individual day ourselves.

Day one is in G3... then day two is in G26.. then, G49, G72, G95, G118, G141.

Is there any formula for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Matlock
Not suse if I got you well but if you put in cell G26 =G3+1 and in G49
=G3+2 and so on you should get what I believe you want.
Post back if not.
Regards
Cimjet
"Matlock" wrote in message
On my Schedule Creator my business uses, I'd like to be able to type in a
date once (ex: 1st..) then in the seperate cells, it automatically inserts
the next six days for that week, in different cells. Without us having to
type in each individual day ourselves.

Day one is in G3... then day two is in G26.. then, G49, G72, G95, G118,
G141.

Is there any formula for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am looking for a way to type in 1st (with the 'st') and then the 2nd (with
the 'nd') comes up for the next date. Insted of 2, or 2/2/02 or 2/2.

I type '1' and it turns it into '1st'.

Or..

Is there a way to type in a colum of dates 1st - 31st with the letters after

example...
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th

And possibly have a formula so when I type '1st' in one cell, the next cell
automaticly imputs the next number down the colum.
Another way to look at it is..

Jay
Billy
Kevin

I type in 'Billy' and 'Kevin' automaticly is placed in the next paticular
cell?

Fallow?