Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default How can I make my data show as flashing in Excel?

Sorry, I have to ask. You have 22 worksheets and each one has blinking
text on it?

--JP

On Mar 4, 9:31*am, Julia wrote:
This was great - thank you. *My boss loved it. *Now I have another question.

The report I am working on is set up with one Excel document containing
several worksheets each having it's own macro for blinking text; however,
when I try closing the document, it won't close. *I know it has something to
do with the following code provided in the previous message you sent, but
because of my inexperience in this area, I can't figure out how to make it
work for each of the worksheets in the document in order for it to close. *
Any ideas?