Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default Find Cells with Formulas

You can (at the menu), select Edit, Goto... Click the Special... (at the
bottom)
On next Screen, click on Formulas -- All Formulas should be SELECTED;
you could Click on the Fill Color - selecting Yellow...???

"RJB" wrote:

I inherited a spreadsheet with 52 tabs of tables, each table 21 columns by 8
rows.

MOST cells have a VLOOKUP formula in them, the rest, someone has plugged in
a number.

Is there a way to conditionally format the sheet to show which ones do NOT
have a formula?

I know Ctrl + ` will SHOW formulas, but I'd like to highlight them.

(So I guess my Subject line is backwards)