Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Julia Julia is offline

Default How can I make my data show as flashing in Excel?

This was great - thank you. My boss loved it. Now I have another question.

The report I am working on is set up with one Excel document containing
several worksheets each having it's own macro for blinking text; however,
when I try closing the document, it won't close. I know it has something to
do with the following code provided in the previous message you sent, but
because of my inexperience in this area, I can't figure out how to make it
work for each of the worksheets in the document in order for it to close.
Any ideas?

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
StartBlink

StopBlink
End Sub

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Don't bother.

Everyone will hate you.

But if you insist, see Chip Pearson's site for VBA code.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:47:02 -0800, Julia