Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default removing horizontal error bars in excel 2007 chart

This seems to be a bug. I added Vertical error bars and got both. I clicked
on one of the Horizontal and remove all with the Delete key.
Let's see if Jon Peltier has this in his list of know charting bugs.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"trueblu" wrote in message
when using excel 2007, in scatter charts. I can't seem to specify only
y-axis (vertical) error bars. The dialogue box states vertical error
bars,
but horizontal ones are also added? Any hints?