Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Michael is offline

Default Score points and the placing of the winner from 1 and to the lowes

I have make worksheet with a colum to namesake and more column to point both
- and + point and a colum to total point and there come my ploblem the last
column I have make would I like to see what name or team there winner number
2 and winner nummber 2 and so on where the total point from the column are
decisive for the placement of the name or team in the last column I have make.
There will be many row depending of how many member there are.
ThankĀ“s for your help!